Friday, December 31, 2010

I'm my own worst enemy

So me and the Mrs are happily setting up home in our new RV at the farm. All is so exciting setting up house in our temporary new digs!! Nancy is cleaning on a industrial scale....God have mercy on the one who took her windex. I'm busy outside wiring up the plug for the trailer at the power pole. Wahoooooo !!!!! I'm gonna have light's and radio and a fridge and a heater and hot water and on and on and on.
All done. Ready baby???? Oh yeah!!! I' soooo excited, flip the switch!!!!!
CLICK..AAAAAAAHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yells my baby as smoke rolls out of the electrical panel in the RV

Apparently RV's come wired for 110 Volts and NOT 220 Volts !!!!.....Who knew? You mean that sticker on the side of the RV? The one by the plug? No, I never read it, I was too focused on wiring it up.

As I tell all my customers.....it aint nutin money won't fix...DOH !!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment