Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A little about me....and what concerns me

This is about me. I realize that might sound a little narcissistic but its not. This blog is about me but its for YOU. Life has a way of unfolding in front of you in many many ways that you didnt see coming. Having rounded the globe a mere 50ish times but accumulating the mileage of a centarian it is my privilege as well as my obligation to "share" if you will with my...................................entourage. I have always viewed life slightly to the left of most of humanity. Things that pass for adequate with the populus do NOT make it with me. Self imposed standards. Upping my game. Staying out of the stirred pot called mediocrity that sooooo many of todays self percieved up and comers would really find themselves a part of if having taken a 15 minute personal inventory. I submit to you the famed "Wal-Mart greeter"
this proves my point. We will revisit this item along with America's 80%ers, the IRS and my mail carrier's inadequacy. Over 2 years at this address and I still havent changed my f....ing name to Compressor World to accomodate him. God help me. More on all this later as time permits. Before I go I would like to thank you for reading my blog and indulging me for 3 months. This will allow you a fuller understanding of where I am going with this (since all of humanity will eventually follow) and hopefully a deeper appreciation of where I've been. The latter dictating the former.
Robert

No comments: