Saturday, July 24, 2010

I got em on the run now!!!

Snake #2 met his demise last week. I have created this massive burn pile out at the farm and I had a feeling that some copperheads were calling it home. I'm always right. After a couple of passes with the lawn mower my suspicion's proved themselves out. As I came by one more time a copperhead about 18" long decided to make a mad dash for the trees. First I did the natural thing and screamed like a little girl. That had him scared right there as he was now expecting me to beat him to death with a hammer after aimlessly emptying my 9mm. With a perfectly good riding mower at my disposal I simply redirected and rode over him. When he raised his head up to strike boy did he get a surprise!!! No hammer here for mister snake. instant snakechum.

1 comment:

  1. Eeeeuuuuuuuwwwwwwww.....LOL.......Eeeeeeeeuuuuuwwwwwwwww....LOL....Eeeeeeeuuuuuuwwwwwwww!!!!

    ReplyDelete