Thursday, October 14, 2010

Here We Go

Finally!!!! Vacation time is here, a very long summer and if I might add a well deserved break. Emperor Napoleon Trenton will be minding the store along with his auntie Queen Amy Antoinette. (brawn/brain) 9 days of NO PHONE!!!! That alone is nearly orgasmic.

Hooray for Chile!!!! pronounced Chee-lay I cant even begin to imagine 70 days 2000 feet underground.....without a bath....or toothpaste.....or T.P.....or need I say more?
You know what Im talkin about. You know what it feels like after a couple days with no H20. The bobo starts to get a little itchy and ya start wantin to scratch in that socially incorrect way.

I consider myself somewhat of a tropical man. I need sunshine. NEEEEEEED. I proly would have been the the guy suggesting a flashlight rotation to insure everybody got their share of daylight.

I really hope all party's, rescuers included are properly rewarded.

GO RANGERS!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful and safe flight...of course it's up to the pilot, isn't it....LOL!!! Take lots and lots of photos to share :) because some of us will probably never get there and would love to see it from your perspective. Make sure your phone (if your taking one) is squared away with your carrier to NOT charge you for 'roaming'. And for gosh sakes, have a most fabulous, wonderful time. :) xxxxooooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful vacation that is well deserved. Look forwards to seeing you'll when ya get back.

    ReplyDelete