Friday, February 25, 2011

EVERY mans fantasy

Yesterday, Febuary 24, 2011, was possibly the most unique day of my entire life. My Princess Nancy and I were in Ft Worth taking care of some business when we met Cynthia English. A lady I guess in her mid thirties. Great smile. Cynthia invited us over to her place for a cup of coffee which I heartily embraced!!! Cynthia had a really nice place so we felt quite relaxed. Nancy decided to recline and that's when things took a turn. While the 3 of us were setting together Nancy had already taken off her shirt & bra while Cynthia began to rub her hands all over Nancy's breast. OMG!!!! She rubbed them all over........... and over and over and over............. :-))))))

Then she gave us a bill. Dr.Cynthia English OBGYN. Texas Health Care Systems,Baylor

Does this still count??????

1 comment: