Wednesday, February 9, 2011

real life

Yesterday was a first. Nancy and I consumated our first firearm sale. Two semi-automatic hand guns deposited into the hands of 2 very white anglo saxon protestants. Seems fitting doesn't it. A nice young couple who understand that today's guns are tomorrows currency. PatriotWeapon.com Remember that link for your firearm needs!!! I can be reached at PatriotWeapon@Gmail.com

I ordered and received my much coveted cast iron dutch oven from amazon.com I was so excited when the postal worker wheeled it out on a dolly. (what a sissy) Here, let me help you load it. Uhg. shit thats heavy. Its a big box, proly a lot of packing. Off to the casa. Nancy, hurry up and help me with this. Geeze Robert thats a really big box. Nevermind that, just lift!!
OMG that things HUGE!!! It covers half the stove top!!!!!!! What size did you order???
Not that its any of your business but its a 20 quart!! Do you think we can dump it on craigslist????

1 comment:

  1. You can use that cast iron pot when you cook up your venison :)
    Congrats on your first sale.
    Why am I always the only one that comments on your posts?

    ReplyDelete