Thursday, April 28, 2011

Ultimate PC

In the UK, in a DISCO bar (if you can believe something like that still exist) a man who is a regular performer at the disco bar was recently arrested. For what horrific crime you ask? What could a man do at an age where you are still even interested in disco that could be so terrible? This guy had the audacity to sing....."They were Kung Foo fighting" Yup, he sang Kung Foo Fighting and two non-caucasians got there feelers hurt, called the pc police and had him arrested. The police were quoted as saying "the law is the law" so we arrested him on something similar to hate crimes. The nerve of this guy!!! What an insensitive bigot!!! I for one feel much safer now that this man is off the streets. I can't even imagine the carnage that would befall me if I were to hum.....something like Eric Claptons "I shot the Sheriff"

3 comments: