Thursday, May 13, 2010

creeped out

Ok, here's the deal. I took on a customer in cleburne that needed A/C work done. Well it turned into a 12K plus job and all's great. Nancy came over and met my customer and we all hit it off really great. Spent some time talking and such and had a very nice time. During the course of things they invited us over for dinner and wine for the 15th. So yesterday I'm driving to a job talking to John about my up coming dinner with Kevin & Willi and out of the blue he say's to me "they seem like the kind of folks that might be swingers" I penciled that in to the corosponding synaps and dendrytes. Fast forward to home with Nancy. Hey Nanc, John said to me that he thinks Kevin and Willi might be swingers and Nancy then says to me "I was thinking the same thing"......................I'm soooo creeped out at this point I don't know what to do. They are really nice folks and if I'm wrong I don't want to screw up a potentially good friendship. But if they are how will this play out? Will they wait til someone has to pee and make their move? I'm afraid to go pee now. I might let it be known that Nancy has a.........I mean that I have a rash of an embarassing nature and I'm not sure where I got it? What kind of name is Willi for a girl any way? Beside's, I'm not even attracted to Kevin.

3 comments:

  1. I would keep my dinner and see what happens. You can always decline and go home. Unless you give them the benefit of the doubt, you'll never know the truth. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. My beautiful mother's nickname was Willi, but I know you didn't know that :)
    I usually go on what my gut tells me, (I believe that is God giving me a heads up :), but if you want to remove doubt, go, like Linda says (how come her name doesn't show up on your page?) They will probably just throw hints on the first meeting to see if you guys are game. I would imagine if they are that way, they won't make their move until later on down the road, after they have "felt you out"....LOL!!!!!
    Just saying, from what I've heard.
    But in my opinion....ick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found their ad at Swingers.com
    I'm just saying.....

    ReplyDelete