Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Fairness ?

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

Now a word from our sponsor.

"The actions by the Arizona legislature threaten "to undermine basic notions of fairness that we cherish as Americans," Obama said. It also may hamper trust between residents and law enforcement authorities, he said.

DID ANYBODY CATCH THAT??????????????

I read it twice, ok three times and I didnt see any mentions of fairness by the authors of this pledge. I see promises of justice, of a unified nation living under the sovreignty of God, and a dash of Liberty thrown in for good measure. Do we need to discount the pledge of allegiance to accomodate our new politically correct policies?

Now this fairness crap thrown in by the current dictator encouraging all of us to be equal cause thats whats fair is, is a load of shit. The whole concept of living in a republic (yes I know that it may come as a suprise to some of you that we don't live in a democracy in spite of what you were told) designed around a capitalistic system is anything but fair. Here's the deal. You work hard you make lots of money and retire at a reasonable age with a certain level of dignity. If you dont work you live off the welfare system ( If anything was so inappropriately named its that. It should be called the loserfair or the I'm lazy cause its fair system) hell, fair isn't even a real word as far as I'm concerned. What did your dad tell you when you said "Its not fair"? He said "Tough, it's my decision and not yours"
Why is it that grownassadults cant take no for an answer? Perhaps because we live in a world surrounded by adult children, raised by spoiled baby boomers who have made living in a state of excess the norm. This whole "entitlement" attitude makes me so sick I want to crap out my mouth. I commend Jill Brewer and the AZ congress for taking agressive action against law breakers. Action that was mandated by what is RIGHT and JUST since our federal government is run by a bunch of pussies who got there PC weener in a twist cause it didn"t make EVERYONE happy at the same time. Arizona made the fed's look bad by doing their job for them.

I'm sending Jan Brewer campaign money the next time she runs for any office, be it governor, senator, or hall monitor.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, thank you, thank you :)
    Well said...and very colorfully I might add!!!
    Two words people seem to keep forgetting in this issue, that are screaming we are like nazi Germany are ~ "ILLEGAL" and "PROBALE CAUSE"!
    AND, that this is a job, like you said, the Feds are suppose to be doing, and they have dropped the ball, because in my opinion, I think they want to use this to pass an amnesty bill around his re-election time and get all their "thankful" votes. Just saying!
    I'm starting a new campaign..."PC is passe" (a little mark above the 'e')
    My hubby just told me this morning, that in the great mexican state of CA yesterday, a teacher allowed the mexican kids to wear t-shirts with a mx flag on them, but made the students that were wearing the American flag on their t-shirts, to turn them inside out or take them off. Right here in good ole' USA!
    And you are right, most American's don't know we are a REPUBLIC! Good for you for bringing that up :)

    ReplyDelete