Friday, January 21, 2011

She devil?

So Nancy and I were discussing flags being at half mast today and the society we live in and naturally the subject of random shootings and Gabby Gifford came up. The tragedy of a 9 year old child being murdered, a federal judge, and so on. I mentioned that Gifford was being flown to a rehab in Houston today. (for those who live under a rock Mrs Gifford was shot in the forehead and the bullet exited the back of her head) Nancy was totally amazed at the miracle of Gifford surviving such an atrocity much less walking unassisted in less than 2 weeks. With my modest education of the Book of Revelation I asked Nancy "Do you suppose that Gifford is the Anti-Christ?" The bible says that the anti-christ will recover from what appears to be a fatal wound to the head. With out missing a beat my lovely bride asked me "is she a republican or a democrat?" (that might have cost her some karma points)I have to admit I never saw that coming. My response was this: Nancy, I don't think God differentiates between democrats and republicans when making an anti-christ.
Things that make you go Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

1 comment: