Tuesday, January 4, 2011

281 is the magic number

281....that's it....the magic number. $281.44 is what it cost to have lighting and appliances in your very own RV. Ouch, that stings just a little. I cant begin to tell you the amount of apprehension and trepidation I experienced prior to flipping the switch after I finished all my "new" wiring. The retailer has been thru this before as the box is Clearly marked NO RETURNS ON OPENED PRODUCTS, Grrrrr. Oh well, lesson learned........read the f......sticker first. God bless my wife. She is a saint. NOT ONCE did she EVER criticize me in any way. All she asked was "Can ya fix it?" I'm gonna get a church named after her. St. Nancy's of the Emotionally Worn and Spiritually Disenfranchised

1 comment:

  1. I love how you love Nancy and each other. Now THAT'S what a marriage is all about. God Bless you both XXXXOOOO

    ReplyDelete