Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Ya just can't make this shit up

Today....yes TODAY, mark it down, January 18, 2011, my very own Federal Firearms License arrived in the mail. I need to ask this question. Did ANYBODY who knew me as an adolescent ever dream that I would possess an FFL???????? I know that to have known me growing up it would have been a wild card guess that me, Robert Watts Hardter would be trusted & licensed by the ATF to sell guns to YOU!!!! Some things are just so funny & unexpected that you just don't know what to say. So to all who understand that God can bring about miraculous changes in a man I say "Here I am" and to all who say its just a fluke or there is no justice I say "bite me" To the ATF I say "yall are gonna just have to ride thisw one out to the finish"...........................................PS my wife believes in me, hence I succeed as a man. Who deserves the credit? Me? proly not. My wife? maybe.
Creator God? Hmmmmmmmm

1 comment:

  1. God - definately yes!
    Wife - most probable! (Hee hee, coming from a wife, she says!)
    You - heck yay, for having the wisdom to admit to the above :)
    God has our lives planned out for us. We're only here for the ride :)
    And how come I'm the only one that ever comments on your fantastic blogs??????

    ReplyDelete