Monday, January 10, 2011

Who da thought

Mark this day in your history books. Today, January 10, 2011, the ATF&E (Alcohol,Tabacco, Fire Arms & Explosives) approved me for a FFL. Thats a Federal Fire Arms License. I am authorized by the federal government for the sale of fire arms to the public as well as law enforcement officials. Good Gosh. This opens up a whole new world for me. A ATF agent agent sat in my home and interviewed me & the mrs. Apparently they don't read my blog. Good thing that didn't come up in the interview. Does anybody wanna buy a gun?????????????

2 comments:

  1. Yes and congratulations!
    God Bless America :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. see? this one funny. one above, not so much. and yes, i would like to buy a gun. i would like a revolver, maybe a .38 special....nah, never mind, i'll order one off ebay.

    ReplyDelete