Sunday, January 8, 2012

Doggie maintenance

Having 3 dogs can be a wondrous experience........along with the required periodic maintenance. Today was the day for squeezing poo out of their anal glands. You really have to love your pet to perform this task. Apparently Nancy loves them more than I do. I held the leash (as any good husband would) while she managed the business end of the operation. As best as I can remember the conversation went as follows....Nancy said "Her glands seem to be really stopped up, they are really hard!!!!" So I said "squeeze harder, something will give!!!! About 2 seconds later Nancy jerked backwards while simutanously uttering a string of profanities that would make a salior faint. When she stood up she looked like she had been at a chocolate eating contest at the Hershy plant. Poor girl. I told you not to stand there.

1 comment: