Thursday, January 5, 2012

Now that's Justice

Sara McKinley is my new hero!!!! She lives in Oklahoma and has not had a easy go at life. She lost her husband to cancer on christmas day leaving her with a 3 month old baby. Last night 2 men tried to break into her home and do.....whatever, the whatever is'nt important. Sara selected her course of action which I would consider to be appropriate. She elected to protect her baby instead of being a statistic as the tree huggin liberal fag lovin leftist Islam preachin lalalalala I'm a car bomb amerikans would have her be. A couple of shotgun shells later and there is a dead motherfu..er layin on her floor and another runnin scared shitless!!!!! God bless the right wing American!!!! Watch out for those gun bashin california maine lovin residents that say "guns are from the devil" and nobody should have them and that "why cant we just all get along bullshit" Bad people do BAD things and as a person and a American you have the God given right to FUCK them up!!!! I swear on all that all that is good, Holy & pure if I read one more storey about so n so's 10 year old kid being raped and murdered with out a fight I'll throw up. I really really really hope and pray that the author's of the 2nd amendment have a front row seat in Heaven!!! They must have been very insightful!!! Kudo's to Sara Mckinley. When that dead MF's family sues her for violating his civil rights I promise I'll be first in line to donate to her defense fund!!!! I maintain that by violating a persons civil rights you forfeit ALL your civil rights.

No comments:

Post a Comment