Monday, January 9, 2012

G'morn

Good morning Q and Auntie D. Just a quick note for this Monday morning. Its a drizzly overcast morning and C O L D. Martha (dog with the exploding anal glands) had us up most of the night since she freaks at thunder. All in all its a good morning. The weather kinda reminds me of a typical day back home. I'm married to the love of my life. It's not every man who gets to wake up next to a princess. I married sooo above what I should have. The phone is already ringing with broken heaters so I'm in business 1 more day. I do have a lot to be thankful for. Thank you God for all you do, for all you do for me that I can see and all that I can't see.

1 comment:

  1. G'morn back cuz! Doggie maintence was hysterical. The other 2 stories boiled my blood. Have been super busy...not ignoring your posts. This is the first day I have been able to get at pc....but gotta go...love ya and thanks for writing things that make me laugh and think :)

    ReplyDelete